Two tickets for floor seats at the Taylor Swift concert in Kansas City, Missouri on September 8, 2018 valued at approximately $1,000.
• Contest Dates: July 1 – August 15, 2018.
• The prize will be awarded on or before August 31, 2018. The winner will be notified by the credit union by telephone.
How it works:
• Members who close their loan by August 18, 2018 will be entered into a drawing for a pair of floor-seat tickets to see Taylor Swift live in Kansas City on September 8.
• Members who refer a friend who closes their loan by August 18, 2018 will receive a bonus entry. The friend will also receive an entry.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• Alternative entry: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, CFCU member number and the words “Shake it Off Contest” on a 3”x5” card and mail in an envelope to: Community Financial Credit Union, Attn. Marketing Dept., P.O. Box 1217, Springfield, MO 65801-1217. Community Financial Credit Union must receive all mail-in entries no later than August 18, 2018.
• Entries become the property of Community Financial Credit Union and will not be returned.
Sweepstakes is open to all Community Financial Credit Union members in good standing, eligible per Credit Union policy, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, State, and local laws apply.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all respects. By entering, entrants agree and acknowledge that Community Financial Credit Union and its employees, officers, and directors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any prize or from participating in the Contest; or (iii) postage-due mail, any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any material associated with the contest. Community Financial Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should any cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes or any other reason, and, in such situation, to select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Community Financial Credit Union. Community Financial Credit Union may use winner's name, likeness and city name for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.