On August 18, 2014, we will be upgrading our online banking system and Online Teller will become eAccess. This conversion is part of our ongoing commitment to bringing you the best possible online banking experience and to enhancing your online account access and security.
There are a number of new features that we are excited about:
- New look and feel with easy navigation
- Enhanced security features including Personal Image for website authentication
- Organize your frequently used activities on your MyAccess page for quick and easy access
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Activate or Block your Debit or Credit Card
- Send and Receive secure messages to and from the Credit Union
- Rename your accounts to nicknames for easier recognition
Same great features that you enjoyed with Online Teller:
- Review Balances
- Transfer money
- Make Loan and Credit Card payments
- Pay Bills
- View dividend details
- View and download transaction history
- Initiate a Stop-Payment on a check
- Access and enroll for eStatements
- Setup a variety of alerts based on account activity
- This conversion replaces the existing eAlert! system altogether. After conversion, you will need to establish new alerts within the eAccess system.
- Images of cleared checks will no longer be accessible from eAccess. Should you need a check copy simply send us a request via the new secure messaging system, call us, or stop by our office.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Copyright © 2017 Community Financial Credit Union. All rights reserved.|